The National Kiko Registration was established to provide an independent, professionally administered lives
Kiko breeders of all sizes and management styles to register and track their bloodlines. Our registry provides education and marketing assistance in addition to recording pedigrees, while leaving management decisions to individual breeders. We're devoted to helping you and your herd prosper as the official register for the nation's oldest, biggest, and most established Kiko herds.
THE BENEFITS OF REGISTERING THROUGH NKR
- Our personnel have years of experience in the goat registration industry and are ready to work with all Kiko breeders — whether veteran producers or those new to the business.
- NKR has developed new registry software that is unique to the goat industry and will make record-keeping and registration easier than ever.
- Because every farm and management style is different, NKR allows each breeder to decide the extent to which they want to track the genetics of their Kikos.
- Registering will result in less paperwork to register and transfer goats. That means less time in the office and more time in the pasture.
- You’ll get quick answers to any questions you have through direct access to the registry office via email and telephone.
- NKR allows easy transfer and registration of goats and their offspring from all Kiko registries. This lets producers maintain all of their Kiko pedigrees in one registry for ease of access and uniform acceptability.